Do you use the internet every day for different reasons? You might have faced many things on the internet that slow down your productivity and interrupt you. Among all the other things, pop-ups are very annoying, and they can ruin the browning experience. Apart from that, they are also not healthy for your computer.
Thankfully, if you are using the Chrome browser, you can block these pop-ups very easily. In addition, there are many ways available to stop these pop-ups. While some of the pop-ups are risky for your computer, there are some popular websites that give you pop-ups at the time of downloading and other tasks.
So, you will need to make sure that these blockers disable only advertisements. If important pop-ups are blocked, then you can miss getting some valuable information that you require. So, to keep your computer out of risk and get helpful information, you have to customize the pop-up options. Allow the pop-ups from websites that you trust.
However, if you have the blocked on to block all the pop-ups, you need to turn it off. Here is how to turn off pop-up blocker on Chrome. You can follow easy steps to disable the pop-up blocker from your desktop and mobile browser. No more missing out on valuable resources.
How To Disable Pop-Up Blocker In Chrome?
In popular browsers, you do not need to use any additional tools to block pop-ups from pages or newsletters. Many websites are there that provide pop-ups to give you essential information. Now, the default pop-ups blocker blocks every single one of them and prevents you from knowing the information.
Here is the step-by-step guide that you can follow to disable the pop-up blocker from your Chrome browser.
- First, open the Chrome browser tab and click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- You will get a dropdown menu from there; find the settings option and click on it.
- After entering the setting, you will find a menu on the left of the screen. Click on the Privacy and Security option.
- There, you will find the site settings option, click on it and scroll down until you find the Pop-ups and redirects option.
- When you find it, click on it to turn off the blocked (recommended) option to allow the pop-ups for all newsletters and websites.
This way, you will be able to get all the pop-ups during your browning. Now that you know how to turn off the pop-up blocker on Google Chrome, you need to know how to add specific websites to receive pop-ups from them.
If you are wondering how to turn off the pop-up blocker on Mac Chrome, you can follow the same steps mentioned above for Mac and Windows.
How To Add Websites To Receive Particular Pop-Ups
Receiving pop-ups from some websites is very important as they provide essential information. However, turning the pop-up blocker off on Chrome means you are giving permission to all the pop-ups from different websites to show on your computer screen. It can be pretty annoying and risk for your computer.
You might get some corrupted and bad pop-ups that will ruin your overall experience of using the internet. So, you need to come up with a way to block those harmful pop-ups and allow the necessary ones. To do that, you have to know which are the websites that provide important information through pop-ups.
If you know these websites, you can use another handy feature of Chrome that lets you add some particular websites that you can revive pop-ups from. All the other pop-ups from different websites will be blocked except this one. Curious how to do it? Follow these steps.
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner of your computer and click on settings.
- Go to Settings and click on privacy and security.
- Upon entering, you will notice the site settings option; click on it.
- Scroll down to pop-ups and redirects and enter
- Under the allow option for pop-ups, you will find two other options, ‘Allow’ and ‘Block.’
- You can click on the add option beside it to add the websites you want to allow pop-up from and the ones you want to block
- All you have to do is enter the URL of the website in the box after clicking on add.
This is one of the best ways how to turn off pop up blocker on Chrome for specific websites. You will get all the important pop-ups while restricting the harmful ones. Unfortunately, while this option is available on the desktop, you will not get the customized pop-up option available on your Android and iPhone.
How To Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker On iPhone
Many iPhone users use the Google Chrome browser. If you are one of them and want to allow the pop-ups to prevent missing important information, then here is the step-by-step guide you need to follow.
- Open the Google Chrome app from your iPhone
- Click on the three dots in the right corner to open a menu
- You will get options like bookmarks, history, and others on this menu
- Select the settings from there and go to the end to find the gear icon
- Enter content setting and turn off block pop-ups from the option
- You will know it is turned off when the toggle is turned gray
If you are wondering how to turn off pop-up blocker on Chrome in Android, it is similar to the process mentioned for Windows and Mac.
Pop-ups are very annoying and ruin your internet browsing experience. However, there are some websites that provide essential information through pop-ups. So, you need to know how to turn off the default pop-up blocker of Chrome. As Chrome is a popular browser, it is used on different platforms. You can follow these step-by-step processes to turn off the blocker and receive pop-ups.