Learn what is happening in the tech world. In this article we have provided updates on the latest happening in the world of technology from product launch to latest developments in the tech world. In this article we will talk about the launch of the budget smartphone Samsung Galaxy A05 to Sony unveiling its latest wireless headset, Inzone H5.
- Samsung have launched its latest budget smartphone, Galaxy A05 that can be purchase from their website. The price of the phone starts from Rs. 9,999. This budget smartphone has the same design language as the flagship phone series by Samsung.
The Galaxy A05 features a 6.7 inch LCD-HD screen with 50 MP primary camera and 2 MP depth-sensing camera. The smartphone powered by the Helio G85 chipset by MediaTek and comes with 5000 mAh battery.
- The upcoming budget smartphone by Infinix will come with a Dynamic Island, “Magic Ring” just like the iPhone introduced in its latest phone.
This new feature on Infinix Smart 8HD will expand the notch to show its user relevant information such as complete charging, charging animation, help with call management, and reminders. Smart 8HD is expected to launch in the markets on 8th December.
- Sony launched its latest wireless gaming headset, Inzone H5 on 28th November by collaborating with Esports team, Fnatic. The wireless headset is designed for longer gaming sessions and comes with soft-fit ear pads.
The gaming headset is lightweight at just 260 grams and offers 360 Spatial Sound. The headset can last up to 28 hours and will be available in the market from 30th November for Rs. 15,990.
- Assasin’s Creed Syndicate by Ubisoft has been made free for all PC users. You can get the title for free till 6th December from Ubisoft Connect.
- Amazon Web Services made an announcement that its working towards developing a new chip which will find solutions to problem for quantum computers.
- Popular Science or PopSci, a nature, science, and technology publication for 151 years has stopped printing its physical copies of magazines. It will continue publishing articles on its website that you can read along with taking subscription for exclusive content.
- Varjo XR4, a mixed-reality headset with two 20 MP cameras and mini-LED screen offering 4K resolution in each eye. The headset also has an auto-focus camera which tracks wearers’ movements that makes it hard to discern between reality and mixed reality.
This reality headset is said to be more powerful than Vision Pro by Apple.