Auto clicker for Chromebook and windows computers has become pretty popular recently. With the advent of new MMORPG games in the market recently, auto clickers are a great way to reduce the effort of grinding by clicking on the same target for hours.
Therefore, if you wish to use such auto clickers in your Chromebook, then read this post till the end. Here, I have explained how they function and which are the best extensions.
How To Use An Auto Clicker For Chromebook?
If you wish to use an auto clicker for Chromebook, here’s how you can activate it.
1. Using The Free Auto Clicker For Chromebook
Did you know that you already have a pre-installed free auto-clicker for Chromebook?
You can use this Chromebook auto clicker pretty easily by tweaking a few settings. You need to tweak some settings in your Chromebook to make it work since it is switched off by default. Therefore, to use auto clickers, here’s what you need to do:
- First, navigate to Chromebook Time Settings by pressing the keys Alt + Shift + S.
- When you enter this window, click on Advanced Time Settings.
- Here, you need to scroll down to find the Accessibility Settings and click on it.
- Next, click on the Manage Accessibility option.
- Here, look for Mouse and Touch setting options and click on them.
- Now, you need to navigate to the option Automatically click when the mouse pointer stops and click on it.
- Now, check out all the different customization options and select the one you wish to apply.
Auto Clicker For Chromebook Customization Options
In ths free auto clicker for Chromebook, there are many customization options that you can choose from. Here is a list of all the options that you can choose from, along with their functions:
- Delay Before A Click: You can set when the auto clicker starts working on its own by tweaking this option. Here, you have a slider that you can slide left to right to select your preferred time for the auto clicker to start clicking. This slider has a timer range from a minimum of 0.6 seconds to a maximum of 4 seconds. This is the amount of time you need to be inactive to start your auto-clicker automatically.
- Out Click Location Stabilization: When using the auto clicker, it will not randomly click on the screen. Here, it will only click on options and clickable links in a certain area. Therefore, by tweaking this option, you can select the era around the cursor that will be set as the auto-clicker’s range. Therefore, you can select the radius and overall space of the area around the cursor that will be your auto-clicker’s effective range.
- After Inactivity, Return To Left Click: You know that staying inactive can kickstart your auto clicker to function on its own. However, there is one more activation protocol that can also do the same function. However, this clause can differ from user to user since it’s highly customizable. Using this option, you can see what that condition is for auto-clicking to begin in your Chromebook.
- Adjust Threshold For Movement: Movement threshold refers to the amount of movement that can be considered inactive. Therefore, by using this option, you adjust how much of your mouse movement can be considered inactive. This is because your mouse can move slightly on its own due to the pulling of the wire (not applicable for wireless mice).
2. Using The Auto Clicker For Chromebook Extension
If you primarily use Google Chrome as your default browser, then you definitely know about Google Chrome extensions. These extensions allow you to do a variety of functions that are activated on Google Chrome passively in the background.
Therefore, if you want to use a fast auto clicker for Chromebook extension, you need to download one from the Google Chrome store. Here, you can download various themes and extensions to customize your Google Chrome user experience.
To do so, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Chromebook.
- Then, click on the options icon on the top right corner of the screen (the one that looks like three dots in a vertical line).
- After you click on this icon, you need to follow suit by clicking on Settings.
- Here, navigate to the Extensions menu and click on it.
- When you open the settings page for all your Google Chrome extensions, you will find an option called Open Chrome Web Store. Click on it.
- Now, the Chrome Web Store should open in a new tab. Here, click on the search bar and search for auto clicker.
- In the search results, click on the first option that you see.
- Now, the option to “Add Extension” will appear. Click on it to begin installing this extension on the Google Chrome browser.
- After some time, the auto clicker will now be added to Google Chrome. You can select it by clicking on the Extensions icon on the top right corner of the screen between the search bar and the dotted Options menu.
How To Turn On Automatic Clicks On Your Chromebook?
Here’s how you can turn on automatic clicks on your Chromebook following these steps below. By following these steps you can set your cursor to automatically take action after the cursor stops movement after some amount of time. This feature will help users with issues related to motor impairments.
- Go to your Chromebook Time Settings and then go to your keyboard and click Alt+ Shift+ s (all together)
- Next go to your settings and click on Accessibility
- You will find the option Automatically click when the mouse cursor stops under Mouse and touchpad option
- You can also customize your automatic click settings by using these steps below.
- Delay before Click – You can choose how much time your Chromebook pauses before automatic cursor starts action
- Stabilize click location – You can stabilize your ring position at one location until your cursor goes out of the ring
- Movement threshold – You adjust the size of your ring to click items within your set range
- Revert to left click after action – You can customize your Chromebook automatic click setting to return to left click after every action like double click or right click
You don’t need to physically click your mouse or touchpad, just point to the item you want using the cursor and the action takes place.
Use Different Types Of Clicks
After turning on the automatic clicks option you can also customize actions taken by your clicks.
- Go to the bottom right and select the click action of your choice from the menu:
- Click and drag
- Toggle Menu Position
- You can point to the location where you want to perform the action to start automatic clicks. You can stop the automatic clicks by selecting No action or pause option.
Scroll As You Hover
Go to the automatic clicks menu and select the Scroll option which will reveal another menu with scroll options. You can choose the scroll menu options to customize your scrolling actions.
The scroll menu options are:
Best Auto Clickers For Chromebooks
Some of the best auto clickers for Chromebooks that you can download as a Google Chrome extension are:
1. Fast Mouse Clicker Pro
If you want the perfect auto clicker for Roblox Chromebook, then get this Google Chrome extension. This fast auto clicker for Chromebook is perfect for gamers who need to grind their levels in the game to max it out as quickly as possible. This auto clicker can be customized to do a whooping 9999 clicks in one second!
2. Free Mouse Clicker
If you want a simpler and more minimalist auto clicker unblocked for Chromebook, then download this extension. It’s perfect for doping simple auto-clicking tasks on Google Sheets and more.
3. AutoFill Auto Clicker
If you want a highly customizable auto clicker for cookie clicker Chromebook, then this is the best choice for you. You can click on this extension to customize the plethora of customization options.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Chromebook users have lots of queries regarding auto clickers for Chromebook. I hope these answers alleviate these queries:
Ans: No, an auto-clicker is not considered a hack by various games. This is especially true for MMORPG games, where you need to kill certain enemies many times to farm their loot.
Ans: Yes, Roblox can ban you if they catch you using auto clickers. However, this rarely happens since most auto-clicker users fly under their radar.
Ans: In several games like PUBG and other competitive CCGs, the use of an auto clicker can be illegal. Therefore, check the game’s user policies to ensure you don’t get banned.
Ans: Yes Auto Clicker is real. You can use Auto Clickers to utilize your phone or Chromebook more effectively and quickly. On Auto Clicker website several Auto Clicker guides can be found to make it easier for you to activate the feature on your device. This includes using auto clicker games.
Ans: Yes, an auto clicker is cheating after all you are supposed to click and do all the actions which your computer is doing. Doesn’t it fall under cheating as the actions are taken by your computer not you.
No More Finger Pain
If you are an MMORPG gamer or a data analyst, the use of an auto clicker for Chromebook is necessary. Therefore, you can make your repetitive clicky task easier by downloading a few extensions. If you don’t want extensions, then you can use the Chromebooks pre-installed auto clicker as well.
Let me know in the comments what your favorite auto clickers are and how you use them!