No matter what is the new protection offered by Android, Apple always stays one step ahead in the race. At least, that’s what many iPhone users believe, but that does not mean there are no loopholes. There are mainly three different ways available to protect your device from unwanted users such as screen passcode, face touch, and activation lock. When the device is unable to recognize face or fingerprint, the screen passcode is the best escape.
Also, you will need to enter the passcode every time you factory reset the iPhone, restart the device, or keep the device unlocked for 48 hours or more. If you forget the passcode, you will need to stay locked out of the phone. It is very annoying when you can’t enter your own phone and even get the pop-up “iPhone is disabled for certain minutes” when you enter the wrong passcode 5 times in a row.
There is a way to get in with the help of a computer, but what happens when you do not have a computer to access it? Want to find out how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer? We will talk about all the different ways to unlock your iPhone passcode without computer in this article.
Different Ways To Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Computer.
Before we proceed to find out the best methods, there are things that you need to keep in mind. First, make sure to backup all your data to make sure they are safe in case the phone is reset. Now that you know how to keep your data safe, here are the details given below to help you unlock your iPhone passcode without computer. Whether you want to find out how to unlock the iPhone 11 passcode without a computer or any other device, follow these methods easily.
1. Using Find My App
One of the most popular methods of unlocking your iPhone passcode without using a computer is by “Find My App” This app is available on both iPad and iPhone. Still, you can download it on other devices like the iPad. After you have downloaded this app, you can remove the passcode remotely.
However, the process is not as easy as it sounds. You will need to know all the different steps to find out how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face ID or computer. This process will delete all the contents from your phone and wipe all the data. If you do not have access to iCloud backup, try to use other ways to backup your data.
Here are the steps you need to follow to use the Find My App.
- Download Find My App and install it on the secondary device you are using, such as an iPad.
- Tap the icon to open the application and sign in using the Apple ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to see all the devices that are logged in with your email address on the map.
- Now, tap on the iPhone to select it and make sure the iPhone is connected to a cellular network or WiFi.
- You will get the option “Actions” tap on that and choose “Erase iPhone” It will both reset all the data from your phone and passcode from the locked device.
- After the iPhone is erased, you will need to set it up like a brand new device.
- During the setup process, you will get the option “Restore from iCloud Backup” If you have data backed up in the iCloud, it will make it easier to retrieve.
- Once the process is completed, you will need to provide a new passcode to the device.
2. Using Siri
This is the quickest method of unlocking the iPhone passcode using the Siri virtual AI of your phone. However, this process is not that reliable and might not be able to provide you with the best results. Also, you will only be able to use this method if your iPhone is running on the iOS 8 to 10.1 system. Here are the steps that you need to follow to complete this process. Make sure to follow the steps to find out how to Unlock iPhone XR passcode without computer.
- Press and hold the button “Home” to activate the virtual assistant. You can also say any keyword like “Hey Siri.”
- Now, to activate the bug, you will need to ask a question like “what is the world time?” or “what time it is?” Then, Siri uses the search bar to find the result and display it on the world clock and graphical user interface of the phone.
- Click on the world clock icon to add the clock feature. Also, click the plus sign to add another feature, or you can just tell Siri to do it.
- Once the new clock is selected, you will get the option to share it. Click on share to share the new feature.
- After clicking on the share option, you will get different options available., Click on the write a new message option. You do not have to write anything on the message field; just add anything using the virtual keyboard in the field “To.”
- Now click on the add or plus button to add a new contact or ask Siri to do it. Siri will open the add contact interface with the options to add names and other details. Instead of adding any of that details, you will need to click on “Add photo.”
- After clicking on it, it will take you to the media library and help you to select an item from the photo album to create a new contact. When you are doing it, you will be able to unlock your iPhone.
- When you are in the media library, you can click on the home button or return button to get back to the home screen, and it will help you unlock the home screen without any passcode.
- However, this is not the end; you will need to update all the credentials when the screen is unlocked and unlock it without any delay.
While this method helps you find out how to unlock iPhone without passcode, this loophole does not intend to help you know how to unlock a stolen iPhone passcode without a computer.
3. Using iTunes App
If you do not want to do the above-mentioned ways, this one might be perfect for you to find out how to unlock the iPhone passcode without computer. You will need to put the phone into recovery mode to reset everything. There are only 2 ways available to do that, which include connecting it to the computer and resetting it via the iTunes app, and another is by selecting the option “Erase all contents and settings.”
None of these options will work when you do not have your passcode. You will need to visit the Apple store to fix the issue as it requires a computer, and they will help you out doesn’t matter where you made the purchase of that device.
4. Using iMyFone LockWiper
Unlike all the previous methods, you will need to use the computer for at least one part of the process. Don’t you think that wiping all the data for wiping only the passcode is a bit overkill? Just for a password, wiping all the data, credentials, and important documents is very troubling. However, you can easily use iMyFone to remove the authentication credentials with the special lock wiper.
This application can help remove different security features like touch ID, password, face ID, and other credentials. The only downside is that you might need to use a PC for at least one part of the process. Apart from that, you need to have a connector to link the iPhone with the PC without any connection issues. As the application needs direct access to the phone to unlock it without a computer.
Want to find out how to unlock iPhone without Siri or passcode or iTunes or computer 2020? Here are the steps that you need to follow for this method given below in detail.
- First, you will need to visit the iMyFone online and click on the link to download the firmware and install it on the computer. Although it is a free paid software, you will find the free trial version available for 30 days.
- Now, connect your iPhone to the computer and place the phone in recovery mode. There are two different ways available to do that, such as pressing and holding the home and power key simultaneously or pressing and holding the side button and volume control together.
- After that, the firmware should start work and provide you the pop-up “start unlock,” which can trigger the unlocking process. The app might also provide you with some unlocking modes to choose from.
- Although the options are self-explanatory, ensure that the copy of the profile is stored when the passcode is removed.
This is how to unlock iPhone 12 passcode without computer or passcode. However, you will need to follow all of the steps very carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, there are several ways available that can help you to unlock your iPhone passcode without the computer. One of them is the find my app feature that allows you to perform actions remotely on an iOS device. You just have to access the app or the website from another device to unlock the device successfully.
Without iTunes, there are many other ways available that can help you to unlock your phone without the passcode. For example, you can use the find my app feature from other devices to find your phone and unlock it. There are many other ways available as well that you will get from this article.
Yes, you can unlock your phone without using a computer. There are plenty of methods available that will help you know how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer. From using the Siri bug to “find my app,” there are many different options available that you can use to do it.
As the iPhone comes with Siri, there are plenty of voice commands that you can use to control the features of the iPhone. For example, you can ask Siri to send text messages, create a custom shortcut, turn on the lights, and others. Unfortunately, there is a bug that lets you unlock the iPhone passcode without computer.
If you are an iPhone owner, there are plenty of options available that help to provide security options to lock the phone. You will get a face ID, passcode, and many other security processes. Have you ever thought about what would happen if you forget the passcode somewhere you do not have access to the computer? Yes, it will be very hard to get into your iPhone, right?
No, you will be able to get into your device even without using a computer if you follow the above-mentioned processes. There are plenty of things that might not work as they should, but you will be able to unlock the iPhone passcode easily. Go through all the different processes to find out how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer. It will help you get the best one for you and help you choose the perfect one.
If this article has helped you find the best one for you, then make sure to share it with others.